The theme of the 36th Annual International Collegiate Conference will be
“Take 5: Return of the Marketers”
The AMA International Collegiate Conference is one of the best investments you can make as an aspiring marketer. The Collegiate Conference can inspire and give the tools you need to start your career as a young marketing professional.
Actual Conference: April 10-12, 2014
4/10/2014 8:00 AM – 4/12/2014 9:00 PM
CSULB will be there from April 8/9 – April 13/14
Location: Sheraton New Orleans. 500 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Here are our AMAzing keynote speakers:
· Dave Delaney, President, Dave Delaney Consulting (Thursday at 7pm)
o Topic: Your Network is More Important Than Your Resume
· Luke Wyckoff, Chief Visionary Officer, Social Media Energy (Friday at 5pm)
o Our highest rated speaker from 2013 returns to as our keynote!
What companies will be speaking at the conference during our Friday (April 11th) Experience Speaks Sessions (10:30 and 11:30am)?
· Converse Digital (Topic: How To Find The Invisible Job)
· Facebook (Topic: The era of Innovation and Business Personalization )
· Lamar Advertising (Topic: How Mobile & Social Marketing Is Igniting the Digital Out-of-Home Industry)
· The Coca-Cola Company (Topic: Can Brands Still Become Icons?)
· The Hershey Company (Topic: The Hershey Way of Marketing)
· Yep Roc/Redeye (Topic: Strategic Marketing in the Music Industry)
What companies will be speaking at the conference during our Saturday (April 12th) Experience Speaks Sessions (10 and 11am)?
· Ashley Furniture/City Furniture (Topic: City Furniture / Ashley Furniture HomeStores – the power of a brand)
· Burger King (Topic: About to Graduate…What’s Next?)
· Sephora (Topic: Marketing Actually [Is All Around in Retail])
· Social Media Energy (Luke Wyckoff, our Friday keynote, returns in a smaller, new session)
· Strategic Resumes (Topic: Is Your Resume Ready, or Not?)
· Wix Lounge (Topic: Create a Stunning Online Resume – No Code Required)
- Conference: $200
- Hotel: $100- 190 for the whole trip
- Airfare: $250- 450
- Food/Beverages: $150- $200 For the whole trip
One of the best investments in your career!
IMPORTANT! Register by 3/10/2014 11:55 PM for early registration fee
Check out the PRE-CONFERENCE BROCHURE
For more information, contact :
Carlos Martinez (email@example.com)
Renee Morales (firstname.lastname@example.org)